Tuesday, July 28, 2015

My Very Own Kpop Confessions

First of all, I know some non-Kpoppers might find this post awkward. But who cares~ This is my blog after all.

I'm not trying to be an annoying stubborn Kpopper girl, but as I used (now I'm still a Kpop fans but just a passive one) to be a hardcore Kpop fan (so far not in once went to any concerts yet), so I'm giving my chance now to express those few confessions that I've been bottle up.

Second of all, let me story a lil bit about my Kpop life.

I've start to discover the Kpop when I was in Form 1 but not yet feel interested. Then the serious feeling came out when I was in Form 3 which is in 2010 when my father installed the Astro in my house. 

Then in 2011 (Form 4), was the epic year of my Kpop life. I have bought 3 Kpop albums cost RM240 and some Kpop merchandise (in local shops). And not to forget, I have make dozens of Kpop pictures into photos which cost almost RM30. And I have make a Kpop Tumblr account, but this is when my SPM exam is already over during end of 2012. But later then, I'd deleted the account.

When the next year, 2012, I was having SPM, the biggest examination in my life (I think so, and so does Malaysians too maybe), I've started to slow down my obsession towards Kpop since I need to focus on my study, until my SPM is over, then I went back to my Kpop life routine. 

And this "on-off" goes again and again until now. Except that now I'm not that so hardcore anymore.

So, as far as I'm being Kpopper, my bias groups are never changed. *so proud of myself*
I'm a JYP Nation stan, and my ultimate bias groups are Wonder Girls & 2PM! I never know which one is on top of the other, because I do love both of them so much.

And sorry to say, I don't have that much interest towards SMe artist, I don't know why. Please don't bash me. Do respect others opinions. But still there are some groups in SM Entertainment that gain my respect like Super Junior, TVXQ etc.

Here let me start my bottled-up Kpop confessions!



1. "Although people say Wonder Girls debut in U.S is a flop, but I love how Koreans either netizens or celebrities still treat them as queens especially in variety show. They are really the Queens of Experience."

>> What I love about Wonder Girls is, they teach me about life. A flop is actually hiding thousands of beautiful experiences. And what a tough they are!



2. "I don't mind if fans nowadays just love the famous and handsome groups like EXO. But don't underestimate the power of the "Asiansoul" Park Jin Young. He is really famous and be favourited back then."



3. "I honestly hate when fans love their idols/biases based on the looks as the first judgement. I won't mind if they think this XX is handsome/pretty, but please not make the appearance/looks as the first reason you had crush on the idols."



4. "When Got7 just debuted last year, people mostly say Bambam as their bias because he's cute. But my eyes instantly fall into Mark. He's just too charming and hot. But now, suddenly I see more people are flying to Mark's territory. Heyyy I don't see you guys before. LULS"



5. "I miss WonderBang so much. Who with me? And I miss the golden years of KPOP during 2006, 2007, 2008."

>> Although it is 2015 now, but I'm still watching this video (2007 or 2008). And many others Wonderbang videos.



6. "When I was first know 2PM, it was from the shows Wild Bunny and Idol Army. But sadly, i know them in 2010, so it means Jaebeom wasn't in 2PM no more :( 
And I still call JayPark as Jaebeom bcoz I miss the dorky 2PM when they're still seven. But they're still dorky though :P"



7. "Can KBS make again for another seasons of Star Golden Bell? It was really fun back then."



8. "I miss Wonder Girls era, when people loves them so much, and make lots of their song's dance cover."

>> One of my favourite Wonder Girls' song, "Tell Me".





9. "I'm sorry but honestly I hate KPOP STAR. It ruins the CEOs (YG & JYP) schedule as they need to plan for further plans in their companies (and obviously YG keeps extend the new girl group's debut from 2012 for AKMU, new winners/contestants from Kpop Star). Unless KPOP STAR rotates the judges for every new seasons, I wouldn't mind."



10. "I miss when JYP used to whisper/shout at the early start of his groups' songs."



11. "When I watched Roommate Season 2, when g.o.d Joon Hyung and Danny Ahn revisited their old dormitory and those their g.o.d fans gathering there just to give their endless support, it just made me think how it would be for 2PM & Wonder Girls in 10 or 15 years later. Are the fans still support them if they would do a mini gathering?"



12. "No offense, I'm a JYP Nation stan, and I do love all the JYP Nation artists. But I think no groups can beat or be as the best as 2PM, even though their hoobae Got7."

>> Please respect others opinions. For once i a lifetime can people just let me free out my feelings.



13. "Can I suggest to Korea ministry that you need to limit the amount of groups/artists that will be debuted every year? Too much of groups with the same concept nowadays."



14. "I'm a hardcore JYP Nation stan. And I wish oneday JYPE make a huge big great JYP Nation concert with all its artists and groups including the former ones."

>> This could so fantastic. I didn't have any intention to go any concerts, so if this happens, I would buy the DVD Concerts and watch every fancams!

15. "Well, I'm a Muslim fan, and I have a dream to change to a better person. But first of all, i have to let go of my Kpop world. Pray for my success. Love you guys."



16. "For me, DJ MASA 2012 KPOP Songs Mashup is the best mashup besides, TOP+Daesung-Oh Mom+Baby Don't Cry."

DJ MASA 2012 Kpop Songs Mash Up is composed of 75 Kpop songs throughout year 2012

This is a mashup of Daesung's "Baby Don't Cry" and TOP's "Oh Mom" and Beyonce's Halo for the background music if you here it carefully.



17. "I'm really impressed with Fei (Miss A)'s cooking talent. She got the compliment by the judge for her capability using the knife."





18. "The best moment in Roommate is, when Jackson speaks English with Joon Hyung and Taecyeon. It feels so closed to me because I can understand them very well."






19. "I honestly think that 2PM is the best at variety shows. Look at them in Running Man Episode 256 (Year 2015). They are so hilarious."


So that's all from me. I hope this is the last time I write about Kpop luls

No comments:

Post a Comment