Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Wednesday, 22 July, 2015

Day 28th, of being home for semester break.

Things I have done:
Reading books (Antithesis, Diagnosis, Skizo, Pergi Mati, What if Humans Were Like Animals, Pants are Everything),
Practicing taking 5 mugs of mineral water a day,
Make Handmade Oreo Ice-cream,
Scratches my father's car without my intention,

Things I have learnt:
1. Sometimes pushing yourself to work is the best option to make when you know the work itself is worthy for you.
2. (from no. 1) Giving up is not the option to choose as you have no other credibility to brag about, so just stick to what you want to achieve luls
3. Plans are always don't go well, but last minute work does.
4. Bottle up what have you been thinking is much better than let them out.
5. (from no.4) Focusing on your dreams and yourself is way more beneficial things to do.
6. I hate some guys. Kahkah
7. A broad knowledge makes a great writing, and reading books make a broad knowledge.

etc.

Things I have seen:
1. Cat dips its front leg in water while drinks it.
2. Hmm, I have a short-term memory so I don't remember what else

Things that remained secret:
1. Well since this is secret, so what for I'm writing this.



Bytheway, I just been read this in few days ago, and it was a really hilarious story. Thanks for the recommendation buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment