Saturday, August 13, 2016

Flat Design Monster

안녕!
Assalamualaikum :)

This is my second post within a day.

Well, saya sendiri pun taktau kenapa saya tetiba semangat nak blogging. 

But I just wanna share a little bit of my first artwork. The flat design monster made on Adobe Illustrator.

Actually it isn't originally from my own idea. I was copying from a tutorial by Zimri Mayfield in Youtube. And of course my artwork would never be same and perfect as his. But you guys can watch his tutorial in the Youtube, and see how amazing he showed the steps, which is for me a newbie to Illustrator would consider his tutorial is such a great.

So here, I'm introducing my first flat design monster, and I called him Mons. I changed his eyes from Mayfield's version, because I love that bored's or pissed off's eyes, luls. I may draw Mons again later, which I didn't guarantee when I would be free like today, but for sure I would remain that eyes everytime I wanna draw Mons, lul. He's such a cute seriously.

Oh bytheway, "Cheer up" is the title song for new girl group of JYP Entertainment, Twice! Check the MVs out guysss.

That's all. See you guys later!

Hi. I'm Mons.



No comments:

Post a Comment