Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Berkongsi Hak

As my relationship with husband has always been long-distanced since the beginning, so most of the time we just talk through the phone. Rasanya boleh dikira dengan jari berapa hari je kami berjumpa and spend time together. Sobs 😢

We started our relationship on February 2018. And few months later, he proposed for engagement. At first, SAYA TAKNAK! Haha. Sebab rasanya semua orang tahu dugaan tunang ni mencabar. I was scared to go through that phase of relationship. Tapi dia nak jugak, so kita akur kan aje lah 😂

I know that I’ve been writing a lot (somewhere in my phone) through the hardships of our relationship since before and during engagement. But seems like I can’t find it. Tercari-cari jugak lah dekat mana saya simpan semua ‘karya’ tu. Karya sangat! Kau ingat kau A. Samad Said? 😅

Somehow I found this. From my old WhatsApp group that I made just for my engagement preparation back then in 2018.


I remembered this from one of our phone calls, he said “nak buat macam mana sayang... negara dah beli nyawa abang...”

I tried to recall this, tapi masih tak jelas what is all about.

To tell the truth, I never questioned his career. But I assume that I might question him why is it difficult for us to be like normal couples out there. Boleh settle cari barang tunang sama-sama. Boleh ada for each other closely. So maybe that is why he said that ‘negara dah beli nyawa abang’.

Fast forward, we engaged on December 29th, 2018, a month later.

Ini adalah titik tolak untuk saya sentiasa ingat yang saya berkongsi ‘hak’ dengan seluruh 32 juta rakyat Malaysia. Something that I have to learn and adapt very well for a long time, just like the other para isteri tentera. Sebab tentera adalah aset negara. And I am marrying to aset negara.

To all para isteri tentera, you all are really amazing. Sabarnya kamu memberi inspirasi kepada kami yang setahun jagung ni untuk sama-sama berjuang di belakang tentera kita.

Love,
f.

No comments:

Post a Comment